Saturday, January 2, 2010

A New Year's Resolution

The holidays are over and the new year is here. If you are like me, I always take stock of my mismanaged resolutions of the past and begin fresh every first of the year. It's funny, the older I get, the better I do following through with my new year's declarations. Perhaps I pick a purpose that I am more apt to keep which allows me to have a greater success rate. So as I contemplate the things in my life to change or improve I check off the basics; family, spiritual life, friends, finances and to this list I add a new one. Although I have in the past been a supporter of all types of women's athletic events, I resolve to truly step it up and aid in it's prosperity. My assistance will come in the form of attendance, blogs, tweets, word of mouth and any other advertising avenues I can use. Attending collegiate or professional sporting events is not only accessible and inexpensive, but in some cases, it's free! Give the athletes of today some of your time. Will you join me in my pursuit to double my output from the past year? If you attended one event last year, attend two this year. Vow to assist for success your local colleges, universities and professional squads in 2010. I have already circled a few dates on the calendar including what will be two firsts for me. I will witness my first professional soccer match and women's professional football game. Of course my existence there will not be complete without purchasing licensed apparel. I will be sure to blog about my apparel choices and include pictures, so look for that in the future.

Happy New Year and see you at the games!

No comments:

Post a Comment